1. Which state was separated from Assam in 1963 ?
2. Which country is to the west of Assam ?
3. Which town is also known as Manchester of Assam?
4. The largest district in Assam by area wise is
a) Karbi Anglong
5. In which place of Assam the Paddy Research Centre is located?
6. Which district of upper Assam has maximum number of Tea Gardens?
7. Which of the following is the tallest existing Temple in Assam?
a) Kamakhya Temple, Guwahati
b) Umananda Temple, Guwahati
c) Devi Dol (Temple), Sivasagar
d) Siva Dol (Temple), Sivasagar
8. For which of the following product ‘Sarabhog’ town of Barpeta district is famus?
a) Bamboo Products
c) Milk and Milk Products
d) Muga Silk
9. Which town of Assam was destroyed during the earthquake of 1950?
10. The famous Cement factory of Assam is located at which place?
a) Bokaghat, Golaghat
b) Bokajan, Karbi Anglong
c) Lepetkata, Dibrugarh
d) Aamguri, Sivasagar